So I got a second hand Throttlemeister off of the little e big B for a good price because it was involved in a tip over. It was supposedly off of a Multistrada 1200. I looked it over and thought it would fit the SuperSport so i ordered it.

Once i got it in it was immediately obvious that it was not, I guess my research was off.


So instead of just a paint job i now needed to find a way to mount this. I got to work with bits i had around.



Now that i have the mounting situation solved and have done several dry fits, i set to work painting because of the blemish and i did not feel the silver went with the bike.


Boom a tasteful red and black